This will be my 11th post for the month and I think more than anything, I felt restricted by the theme itself. "Serve" with a daily prompt: actually I'm not sure if it was the prompts or the theme itself that felt limiting. So I learned something new about my blogger self...I like spontaneity of subject. Here are 5 other things I learned about myself in September 2013.
1. I have relinquished the death grip on certainty in relation to blogging. I accept that I don't know a damn thing about it but I'm learning.
2. Instead of committing and falling short of a 30 posts a month quota, I'd like to publish more posts to the BlogHer site itself for exposure and feedback.
3. I plan to schedule my time better to balance my life on social media and my personal relationships. Get up earlier to write or designate a blog writing hour each day - I'm just not sure yet.
4. I intend to use my lonely, abandoned camera for better blog post photos. But my iPhone is so handy, I whine inside.
5. Shorter, specific posts...not every post needs to be 300-500 words. This will take some practice.
So October, let's do this! I'm meeting up with the Oklahoma Women Bloggers group this Saturday and I bet those girls can inspire me.
Thanks again for reading and let me know if you have any nifty ideas for me and my little blog space.
Rose Marie B