Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Very First Guest Blog Post!

I'm so excited to announce that a blog post I wrote for the Oklahoma Women Bloggers is featured today! The blog theme for January is "Start" and you can read about the start of something wonderful...my love of the internet and making connections online. Here's the link to my post, click it won't you?

The Start of Something Wonderful

I'd be honored if you took a few moments to go visit the site and check it out. Leave a comment and I'll owe you a hug. If you leave a comment on my site and theirs, I'll owe you a cup of coffee, a beer, a cupcake...whatever you prefer.

Stay tuned for 4 new blog posts to be featured on Oklahoma Women Bloggers in February; I'm their featured guest blogger for the month! Can you believe it? I'm so grateful for the opportunity and want to personally thank Mari and Heather for inviting me to write during the love month.

Love ya, mean it,
Rose Marie B, guest blogger

8 comments:

Hilly said...

Well done and you owe me nothing, being a friend is priceless.

shyloxmom said...

Well deserved !

Marie Wreath said...

I just rad it, what a great story! And I'm with Hilly. Noting owed. I'm so happy to know you. Much love from the W.

Heather said...

Hi Rose, my name is Heather. Congrats on the guest blog! I have a quick question for you if you wouldn’t mind emailing me when you get a chance. Thanks!
HVSJ12@gmail(dot)com

Rose Marie B said...

Thank you Hilly and YES, I owe you at least 100 hugs around the neck! :)

Rose Marie B said...

Thank you so much for reading & commenting on my blog. :)

Rose Marie B said...

When Hubs says he loves me, I say " I love you more!" and that goes for you too Marie. :)

Rose Marie B said...

Hi Heather. You're welcome to email me at OKRoserock@gmail.com. Thanks for coming to my blog.