Monday, February 10, 2014

My God Moment in Dallas

Happy Monday!

My second Guest Blogger of the Month post is featured today on the Oklahoma Women Bloggers site. It's a story about a chance encounter that I had in Dallas several years back.

It was a 'God Moment' for me and I'll never forget how it made me feel. I was in awe, humbled, even overwhelmed by the humanity of the moment. It caused me to change the way I looked at my life and those I allowed to be a part of it.



I hope you'll jump over and take a moment to read my story, "Dear Robert." If you feel moved, leave a comment because I'd love to hear about your God Moments too.

Thanks again to the Oklahoma Women Bloggers for this opportunity,

Rose Marie B, Miss February


4 comments:

  1. I was definitely moved, and I left a comment. :-)

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just one of the best stories I've heard in awhile. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misti, thanks for coming over to my blog and leaving a lovely comment! You made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear what you have to say about this post and others. No comment is too small, I appreciate them all.